101 Breaks??

Jul 19, 2011

1. djlimon Breaks Handler

djlimon
    256 posts
    Since Mar 25, 2003
    Anyone remember that old post called (I think) “101 breaks”. It was like 5 minutes of different jungle breaks just going back to back. I tried searching for it ..no luck

Would be much appreciated if you could link me up , thx
  2. illjah DUBSHOCK

illjah
    3,304 posts
    Since Apr 5, 2004
    yes i think i remember that.... Prob have the breaks on a HDD somewhere too but fuk finding them in a hurry thru my disorganised shit!
  3. S.A.S No

S.A.S
    2,235 posts
    Since Jul 18, 2006
  4. djlimon Breaks Handler

djlimon
    256 posts
    Since Mar 25, 2003
  5. piZMo Registered abUser

piZMo
    262 posts
    Since Apr 22, 2007
  6. Philanthropy

Philanthropy
    172 posts
    Since Apr 4, 2011
    yeah that seems to be the one. it was uploaded around 2004 by a guy called 101 and supposedly contained more than 300 breaks... would love to get my hands on this collection as well :slayer: however, those links don't work. firefox can't open the link in the first link, second link contains a dead website. reupload would be ace.
  7. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
  8. Philanthropy

Philanthropy
    172 posts
    Since Apr 4, 2011
  9. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    yah, they should last a while :tea:
  10. dontworry

dontworry
    416 posts
    Since Nov 19, 2010
  11. rorymc

rorymc
    195 posts
    Since Jan 26, 2011
    are they just the classic breaks? Or some rare bits
  12. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    sampling breaks? sampling breaks that someone else has sampled off a record, uncleared?

wow, it's almost as if this is how drum and bass is made!!
  13. Stevie Boy Amongst the pigeons

Stevie Boy
    1,819 posts
    Since Jan 1, 2011
    :laughing:

un-believable!
  14. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    you're getting quite hysterical now luthatron, maybe you should give it a rest and go make some music.
  15. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    not sure, i dont use breaks, but i'll see if i can take a screenshot of what is included, think they were all named after the tracks they had been sampled from
  16. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    these are included, doesnt show the full name on all i see now, but might still give you an idea

Attached Files:

• A.jpg
      A.jpg
      File size:
      557 KB
      Views:
    • B.jpg
      B.jpg
      File size:
      479.2 KB
      Views:
  17. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    lol there's no hysteria there - just find it amusing someone can write so much about the evils of not clearing samples can re-post third hand samples that include breaks that have been re-sampled and used without the owners permission.

it's almost as if that's what drum and bass is or something.
  18. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    evil? if you mean me i've never said it was evil, i've pointed out postives and negatives from both sides of the spectrum :smashed:

and no, dnb is made in more than one way, so i'm not sure why you keep repeating that very phrase as if it is not possible to make it in any other way... seems odd and as if you are denying the reality, which adds to the hysterical look.. and yes you do come off a bit hysterical, because after 450 replies in a thread, you are still repeating the same thing over and over.. yet ignoring and refusing to adress arguments any other person may bring.. you quote people yet arent really replying to them, so it looks more like a hysterical ramble when no one really can reach you with their point of views..

and i can add that i find it amusing that you call me silly and waffling after one reply, when you have kept it up for god knows how long..

keep up the good work with that, i just hope more people realise how pointless it is when they could do something more productive :thumbup:
  19. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    i just hope Asides cleared all 300 odd breaks before publishing them!

I'm sure he did!
  20. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    yeah thats right, keep wasting your time
  21. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    you are distributing peoples compositions. he made that track and put it on vinyl and you are distributing it online to people who haven't paid for it.

did you even buy the vinyl in the first place?

i hope you are pleased with yourself pirating other peoples hard work and distributing it online.
  22. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    i'll still give you a serious reply even though you insist on being silly.

No, i am quite indifferent actually. which i've already said before.. oh but i forgot, you dont read other peoples posts unless the first lines indicates that they mindlessly just agree with everything you say.. so obviously you would not really know my view on this.

But strange that you'd say that, i thought you said you had gotten stuff on vinyl yourself from things you had sampled.. sounds a bit hypocritical to throw such accusations around then.

mate you're really wasting your time, cant see how anyone would want to put so much time into doing it this way, when they can waste their time by being creative and productive.. its getting obvious that you are not fit to keep up an argument with sensible replies and really just want to be right and have the last word.. so i will just leave it at that and let you continue.
  23. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    you wax lyrical about the ethics of using samples, but are distributing samples ripped from vinyl online, that consists of 300 odd uncleared samples.

don't go on about the morals of sampling and how you don't use uncleared samples when you are distributing other peoples work online.

did you even buy the vinyl?

i'm not hypocritical, you are. i do as i say, you do something quite different to what you say, that's the point i'm making.
  24. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    if you had taken the time to read what i had said you would already know my views on this so i am not going to repeat that only to have you ignore it again or at tops only pick out parts of what i say as an attempt to bend that small portion of the content into something else.. you will not get anywhere with me doing that, you just lose by default from being unwilling to take in what others say. its like trying to argue with a wall, or a rampant 6 year old.. completely pointless, so its a bit stupid getting sucked in then really.

so yeah, if you want to be serious, let me know when you have stopped the sillyness, read everything properly and adressed everything i have said with sensible non ignorant and non childish replies.. do this and i might pick it up again when i have time. until then i will just put the silly hat on you and place you in a corner somewhere.
  25. Stevie Boy Amongst the pigeons

Stevie Boy
    1,819 posts
    Since Jan 1, 2011
    lol
  26. nonseq

nonseq
    1,575 posts
    Since Jan 8, 2005
    luthatroll :crack:
  27. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    ok mate, it's good to know you have wishy washy morals that you will talk about at great length, but they don't extend to distributing other peoples music, that's made of hundeds of uncleared samples.

i'd suggest if you are so keen to distribute other peoples recordings then you possibly should keep quiet about sampling, uncleared samples and the horrors of illegal sample use, as you are actually involved in distributing peoples tracks, made from uncleared samples....

if me stating the facts is childish so be it, feel free to ignore me and to continue to bleat about a moral code that exists above the law, that you don't adhere to.
  28. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    never said i were filled with morals, also already said in another post that i was currently using samples from the Amnesia game samplepack, that should have made it very clear to any sane person that migth have read it.. but who would have thought you had missed that since you are so good at paying attention.

me being able to see both sides and also being able to point out certain things and you ignoring those parts unless they are on the side you have already chosen and now narrowmindely going on about the same thing over and over.. and not being able to let go of or even discuss points other people bring up is very childish and silly.. you still chose to only pick out certain things to answer to, and you only pick out and answer things you think you can pick apart, but logic isnt much of use to you if you are very choosey on where you apply it.. the rest magically goes unnoticed or is being written of as silly or waffle/ramble.. this time you thought you could make me look bad by pointing out that i posted a link to breaks samples (not a full track that you somehow seem to have mistaken it for, even though you are so good at paying attention) and you sem to like taking things out of context and attempt to make them more extreme as to appear have more of a leg to stand on.. doesnt really work too well though.. unless its with people that argue for the sake of it of course, but thats a bit silly too innit.
  29. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    eh? the breaks pack was off the back off a record, by Asides,

he made the b side of the record a load of loops. he had taken the loops (unlicenced) and then put them on the B side of a record.

you are distributing these breaks.

if you'd actually bought the record you'd know this, but i assume you haven't bought the record and are just distributing the breaks as if they are public domain, when in reality they are unlicenced breaks, ripped off a vinyl that you haven't bought.
  30. thetaco

thetaco
    5,143 posts
    Since Jun 4, 2007
    megaupload link unavailable =(