any one got fl studio 10.5 yet

Apr 17, 2012

1. joemaki

joemaki
    1,234 posts
    Since May 15, 2010
    just askeing cas its got that new perfomance feature that turns it in to ableton live and makes it more functional with ni maschine etc
  2. ErotiCore SteNch

ErotiCore SteNch
    169 posts
    Since Oct 3, 2010
    yep i got it

really liking the performance mode,for me its way better than my ableton live intro version

gonna try building a larger live set with it tonight
  3. DNBINSTINCT NOC COMMANDER

DNBINSTINCT
    169 posts
    Since Oct 6, 2005
    I just installed it yesterday, although I probably won't using the performance mode feature quite yet. It did seem to fix a few other buggy issues that seem to be plaguing my system. I'm typically not one to jump quickly to an update but I have to say I'm quite pleased so far.
  4. speziale explorer

speziale
    313 posts
    Since Aug 12, 2003
    What sort of bugs were you having? I am tempted, but I hate jumping into upgrades. I have found my current version of FL to be the least stable I have had, but it could be my machine....
  5. ErotiCore SteNch

ErotiCore SteNch
    169 posts
    Since Oct 3, 2010
    im in the process of learning this new performance mode,i think its awesome so far

right now im in the middle of trying to arrange my songs for a Drum N Bass Live set
    when im done it should contain parts for +10 tracks of mine
  6. DNBINSTINCT NOC COMMANDER

DNBINSTINCT
    169 posts
    Since Oct 6, 2005
    It would freeze on me sometimes when I would copy and paste control/parameter values, DirectWave would freeze when sliding notes for “bounce” looped layers, Newtone would crash, and sometimes certain VST's may not work.
  7. Skypear

Skypear
    520 posts
    Since Mar 7, 2008
    <DNBINSTINCT>It would freeze on me sometimes when I would copy and paste control/parameter values]

This happens to me too. I finally found that if I stop/pause the audio before pasting it doesn't freeze. Also it always freezes when I reach too many vsts, or too many clones of a synth.

My mouse wheel sometimes bugs out and somehow does three things at once (FL 10 with WIN7 64bit). Using the scroll wheel in previous versions ran more smoothly. I am slightly afraid of how much worse it could get if I tried running 10.5.

So far FL7 has been my favourite (least problems), and I still use it on my main older computer (WinXP). Strangely it is able to run more vsts than Win7.