Chelsea v Barcelona - Champs league Semi

Apr 18, 2012

1. Brecht No longer in limbo

Brecht
    21,681 posts
    Since Mar 5, 2004
    Yeah, it's a hangover from when Liverpool won in 2005 and finished 5th, they had to bend the rules to let them defend their crown the next year. They changed the rules to stop that happening again.
  2. craft Clack clack boom

craft
    8,902 posts
    Since Aug 26, 2003
    yeah that was amazing too. he wouldn't let it lie even, went over it a couple of times :ana:
  3. RICKERBACK

RICKERBACK
    493 posts
    Since Dec 12, 2008
    So glad Barca are out, and even happier that Chelsea are in the final and Terry misses it, what a stupid twat doing what he did, and then coming out with a feeble excuse that he walked into him,it clearly shows terry did that on purpose

And what a surprise the only play acting rolling around on the floor Barca did, was for about 5 minutes when they were 2 nil up, as soon as Chelsea scored, they stopped doing it

Just hope now Chelsea doesn't go on to win it,
  4. DjTiesticles Northern and proud

DjTiesticles
    8,772 posts
    Since Apr 3, 2006

Neville having an orgasm after Torres scores was the highlight of the night

Can you imagine if that was the final? The moment is ruined forever.

Man Utd get "Can United score? They always score. AND SOLSKJAER HAS WON IT!! Manchester United have reached the Promise Land..."

Chelsea get "UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEE EEEGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
  5. bsjnr1

bsjnr1
    11,667 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2007
    lol talk about rub it in :laughing:
  6. DjTiesticles Northern and proud

DjTiesticles
    8,772 posts
    Since Apr 3, 2006
    Ross Niland ‏ @rniland
    Geoff Shreeves is in the Barca dressing room informing each player individually that they won't be playing in the final

:laughing::laughing:
  7. bennytwohats

bennytwohats
    3,001 posts
    Since Jul 15, 2008
    :laughing:
  8. RICKERBACK

RICKERBACK
    493 posts
    Since Dec 12, 2008
    So Ivanovic, Terry, Meireles and Ramires are all banned for the final now

Don't think they stand much of a chance against Bayern or Madrid in the final to be fair
  9. DjTiesticles Northern and proud

DjTiesticles
    8,772 posts
    Since Apr 3, 2006
    Cech

Bosingwa
    Cahill
    Luiz
    Cole

Lampard
    Essien
    Mikel

Mata
    Drogba
    Kalou
  10. Tony Montana AKA DJ Lean

Tony Montana
    4,766 posts
    Since Nov 25, 2001
  11. blaze dis one Registered Loser

blaze dis one
    3,551 posts
    Since Jul 6, 2002
    was madness in the pub tonight, never heard so many Man U/Liverpool etc fans cheering on Chelsea ever lol
  12. Wu Lala

Wu Lala
    11,553 posts
    Since Feb 7, 2007

well I guess it was your lucky night.

Barca were shoddy at the back, chelsea had 4 shots on goal over 2 games and scored 3 of them? Barca had no finish up front, their backside was a complete mess, they managed to pass the ball around midfield for the entire game and went home looking like a bunch of idiots. Even Torres managed to score against them.
  13. courier RinsingAgentRA

courier
    34,606 posts
    Since Aug 1, 2003
  14. obscure

obscure
    9,936 posts
    Since Aug 16, 2001

That was just brilliant.. I fucking love G Niddy!!
    Refer back to my Gary Neville Football Pundit Thread....
  15. DjTiesticles Northern and proud

DjTiesticles
    8,772 posts
    Since Apr 3, 2006
    Now that Chelsea have beaten your team will you be switching your support ot Chelsea from now on?

Come on the blues?
  16. obscure

obscure
    9,936 posts
    Since Aug 16, 2001
    I'm a Madrid fan you dick!! I love Barca for the style they play and I hate Chelsea so I was a Barca fan for 90mins..

I've always been a Arsenal & Madrid fan :twothumbs:
  17. courier RinsingAgentRA

courier
    34,606 posts
    Since Aug 1, 2003
  18. ItHasToBeSaid

ItHasToBeSaid
    6,839 posts
    Since Apr 5, 2008
    seems legit
  19. Nibbers

Nibbers
    11,801 posts
    Since Jan 30, 2006

aaah, you gotta love glory hunters ...

Fair play to Chelsea, to be completely honest I don't think they have been *outclassed* that much. Sure, if they had played openly, they (as any other team) would have been raped but that's not the point at all...they have been solid difensively and Barca didn't look they had a clue on how to score for the majority of the two legs (despite having a ridicolous ball possession). I thought the ref played a role too...yes, John Terry is an utter cunt but I thought the sending off was a bit harsh (or maybe not :teeth:) ...would have been the same if Puyol had done the same to Drogba or Torres at the Nou Camp? Hmmmmm....not sure...anyway, football is great because not always the better team wins. Barcelona is better overall but the gap with the other teams is closing now. As with any other great team in history, their fabolous circle will finish (probably when Xavi, Iniesta will start to slow down).
    Now anything can happen...even Chelsea winning the final (and who's going to shut up those fucking blue fans :rolleyes2 :teeth:)...please *anyone* but Mourinho again. Thanks.
  20. AmsLoco

AmsLoco
    4,914 posts
    Since Apr 27, 2006
    There are moments in time when you should just step away from the keyboard

[​IMG]
  21. RICKERBACK

RICKERBACK
    493 posts
    Since Dec 12, 2008
    But didn't you used to have Ronaldinho playing for Barca as your sig a while back

Surely no Madrid fan would have a picture of Barca's best player (at the time) in their sig
  22. obscure

obscure
    9,936 posts
    Since Aug 16, 2001
    I had Rivaldo's overhead kick and Ronaldinho doin the flick flack.. Because they are both sick pieces of skill!!!
  23. Stu Diablo ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Stu Diablo
    7,423 posts
    Since Jul 3, 2009
    Said it before I shall say it again. John Terry is a prick and should be banned from breathing.
    Great goal by Ramires, I wanted Chelsea to win, I just hope knocking Barca out and making the final does not over shadow how much of a cunt Terry is.

Happy for Torres to.

The rest of the Barca perfomance, I think all those adverts there doing on Spanish Tv must be catching up. 2 home defeats on the bounce, should spend less time selling ice creams and more time on the training ground.
  24. DjTiesticles Northern and proud

DjTiesticles
    8,772 posts
    Since Apr 3, 2006
    :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
  25. kerryman_echo

kerryman_echo
    563 posts
    Since May 19, 2007
    Does anyone have a link to the highlights with english commentry? Cheeers!
  26. overshadowed

overshadowed
    1,120 posts
    Since May 29, 2004
  27. DjTiesticles Northern and proud

DjTiesticles
    8,772 posts
    Since Apr 3, 2006
    I guess you're a Bayern Munich fan now
  28. obscure

obscure
    9,936 posts
    Since Aug 16, 2001
    Nope just a gutted Real fan... Ze Germans and Pens = :death: :cry:
  29. JohnC PSN: manchestermans

JohnC
    11,677 posts
    Since May 10, 2001
    So Terry will still get a winners medal and be able to lift the cup (if they win) but the players on yellow cards get to miss the final:smashed: Yeah, that makes perfect sense UEFA:smashed:
  30. Brecht No longer in limbo

Brecht
    21,681 posts
    Since Mar 5, 2004
    He still misses the final. They still get winners medals too. It's only the cup lifting thing that's a bit weird imo.