Diablo 3 beta!

Sep 7, 2011

1. Eric_Digital the balm

Eric_Digital
    10,989 posts
    Since Sep 13, 2002
    The Friends & Family portion of the beta is poppin' off right now. There are loads of gameplay videos on YouTube, and a lot of people have been streaming their gameplay, too.

(Here's one I am streaming as I type: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nomsayin )

There are more streams all over the place. Looks rad. Hope I get an invite once the real beta fires up.

Bunch more news and media here if you need to catch up: http://diablo.incgamers.com/
  2. H-Arms sunrise > sunset

H-Arms
    4,073 posts
    Since Jun 3, 2003
    i want to play this bad, but can't afford the time to be addicted to black tar heroin that would be needed to level up.
  3. Displaced

Displaced
    16,411 posts
    Since Jul 18, 2006
    I want.

Ads on Ustream :smashed:
  4. freddykreuger999

freddykreuger999
    2,192 posts
    Since Apr 1, 2008
    Meh, used to cane this back in the day and always vowed to become a major player in europe when this is released... No time for it :/

also this looks pretty ass, wheres the openess to it? why is all so confined to such small "corridors".
  5. donk on it

donk
    978 posts
    Since Jan 11, 2011
    I think a lot of act 1 is enclosed. The beta only goes up to the skeleton king and it seems to be mostly catacombs.
    I'm still not happy about not being able to allocate skill points. I understand the logic of the average gamer not gimping their character/balance issues but imo it lessens the progressive feel of working through the game, and makes any unique build entirely redundant.
  6. freddykreuger999

freddykreuger999
    2,192 posts
    Since Apr 1, 2008
    Yeah this is my main worry, bowing down to your average gamer is never a good thing. But I guess they need to to make ends meet. Diablo 2's multiplayer as it once was will just have to stay in the past :(
  7. btk

btk
    1,123 posts
    Since Apr 24, 2004
    need it!!!! :slayer::slayer::slayer:
  8. Displaced

Displaced
    16,411 posts
    Since Jul 18, 2006
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaat, they've taken that away? :thumbdown
  9. Displaced

Displaced
    16,411 posts
    Since Jul 18, 2006
    Any other playable demo for this coming up?
  10. ciddic

ciddic
    445 posts
    Since Apr 22, 2007
    Hopefully they made up for the game in other areas. Activision's latest release of COD has been a disappointment for me. Fun gaming, just no "wow" factor. Quality control has gone down the tubes.

I am eagerly waiting to play D3 beta though to see what it is like.
  11. donk on it

donk
    978 posts
    Since Jan 11, 2011
  12. Lazarus Long Classic Beagle

Lazarus Long
    1,138 posts
    Since Apr 7, 2003
    Damn thing is so short, you're really not missing anything if you haven't played it. It has helped me decide which character I want though.
  13. sustenance

sustenance
    329 posts
    Since Mar 26, 2012
    With a game of this caliber though I bet crackers are going to fix this. Piracy is not always bad................
  14. Stu Diablo ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪

Stu Diablo
    7,423 posts
    Since Jul 3, 2009
    Played Diablo2 online was pretty epic.

The game needed some sort of repeatable side quests thu to keep the charecter growing.

All about leveling up those lightning bolts. and poison arrows.