DJ CRYSTL(Deejay/LuckySpin) Live 2nite 10-12GMT www.atomicvibes.co.uk

Apr 14, 2011

1. SCRIPT

SCRIPT
    1,089 posts
    Since Feb 9, 2010
    Ez gang,

Its Thursday again, which means I shall be doing my weekly internet radio broadcast live tonight from 10-12GMT on www.atomicvibes.co.uk

Joining me in the studio tonight will be my good buddy and old skool legend DJ Crystl (Deejay/Lucky Spin/Force Ten etc)
    For those that dont know, Crystl was one of the pioneers of our music and helped bring thru the transition to drum and bass in the early - mid 90's with such tunes as Warpdrive, Meditation, Let It Roll etc...

All in all it means that 2nite I am sure there will be some old skool classic tunes being dropped on the show as well as some brand new dubs and current music.

The chatroom as always will be nice and friendly, and for those who caught our last show we did together will know that Crystl is happy to answer any questions you may have about the music.

We will even do a b2b at some point during the show, so get tuned for this one as its not very often a legend like Crystl pops his head back into dnb to check out whats happening.

So dont be square, tune in tonight 10-12 on www.atomicvibes.co.uk and come say hi in the chatroom. This show is gonna be off the hook!

Hope some of you can lock in :-)

Peace
  2. SCRIPT

SCRIPT
    1,089 posts
    Since Feb 9, 2010
  3. Nibbers

Nibbers
    11,801 posts
    Since Jan 30, 2006
  4. SCRIPT

SCRIPT
    1,089 posts
    Since Feb 9, 2010
  5. SCRIPT

SCRIPT
    1,089 posts
    Since Feb 9, 2010
  6. SCRIPT

SCRIPT
    1,089 posts
    Since Feb 9, 2010
  7. SCRIPT

SCRIPT
    1,089 posts
    Since Feb 9, 2010
    rolling in 5 mins
  8. Dave Roberts Amen Bizness Seen'

Dave Roberts
    5,168 posts
    Since Jan 27, 2008
    The intro to your site is SO lame :laughing:
  9. SCRIPT

SCRIPT
    1,089 posts
    Since Feb 9, 2010
    its not my site, but you can scroll down and click enter without having to watch or listen to fraff :-)