diamondandraw
    4 posts
    Since Oct 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

Forget Me Not
    What Were You Gonna Say feat. Neo
    Diamond & Raw
    DAR001

30thApril sees the release of Forget Me Not's eagerly anticipated debut 'What Were You Gonna Say’ featuring Neo.

This is the first release from new digital label, Diamond & Raw.
    Born out of Bristol’s exciting underground scene, Forget Me Not craft bass music with finesse and a sophisticated attention to detail. Producing from a broad palette of sounds and textures, the trio’s aesthetic is both hard and soulful.
    ‘What Were You Gonna Say’ is the outfit’s mission statement - sparkling synths meet percussive fervour and rising bass. The track’s highlight is The Boxettes vocalist Neo’s performance that beautifully delivers a tale of tortured silence.
    On remix duties, Diamond & Raw have enlisted the skills of two of Europe’s emerging production talents; Auntie Flo (Hunleys & Palmers) and Gullfisk (Hot N Heavy). Auntie Flo gives the track an African makeover with his upfront, kwaito remix, while Gullfisk brings things down a level with his blissed-out, sub-heavy version.

"Really into this one, perfect balance of interesting enough to listen to at home, while still weighty enough for the dancefloor. Big EP" (Mumdance – Mad Decent/Various – UK)

"Played this on my show thats being broadcast next week. Love them" (Sinden – Kiss FM/Get Familiar/Domino – UK)

"Big TUNE!" (Chrissy Murderbot – Planet Mu)

"Loving the vocals on this one" (Throwing Snow – Left Blank/Various)

'What Were You Gonna Say' is available to download on 30/04/2012 from all good digital outlets.

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/diamondandraw/sets/forget-me-not-what-were-you-2[/SOUNDCLOUD]
  2. diamondandraw

diamondandraw
    4 posts
    Since Oct 20, 2011