just found a suicide note

Apr 13, 2012

1. socks

socks
    4,869 posts
    Since Sep 9, 2005
    hello you horrible bunch of reclusive cretins - you may remember me from the golden days when doa was actually good. This is something that blatantly needs to be posted on the internet cos it just freaked the shit out of me, and as I dont really post on forums anymore, I have resorted to telling it to you bunch of absolute wastes of human life.

So I was out walking my dog around the local park - a big lake with a path around it, and a small island in the middle connected by two bridges. I was walking down the path that cuts through this little island, and to my left spotted a random soiled piece of paper, folded up. Being the nosey sort of cunt that I am, I opened it, hoping to read some creepy shit. Except I wasn't expecting it to actually be some creepy shit. It read along the lines of - my pain is too much to bare blah blah, then something weird about everyone living happily together in a 'wooden framed house', and mention of 'squirrel island' (the little island is frequented by a large squirrel population so that makes sense). It ended saying goodbye, followed by a few barely legible names.

The most fucked up thing is the fact that next to where I found this note was a soiled soaking wet flannel (my dog wouldnt leave it alone), a small hole, and a toddlers shoe. Anyway I left the note (though I did think of taking it but thought it was pretty fucked up to steal someones suicide note).

I came home and told my missus, who rapidly told her mother, who then told her I should phone the police. So I've phoned them to let them know (and yes I am slightly dubious about the fact my fingerpints are all over a suicide note).

So yeah - wtf? Has someone murdered and buried a baby out there?? Is it some sort of elaborate hoax? Am I going to be implied in some sort of child-murder for foolishly fingering a fucking suicide note?? Is the toddlers shoe some sort of terrible coincidence?

And just to drive me right over the brink, I happen to have had a couple of really fucked up dreams about that island (I walk my dog there practically every day), where some sort of demonic female entity is mentally tormenting me to leave - in the dream I run away scared every time. To make it more fucked up (to me - to you pieces of shit this is probably boring drivel), I was thinking about that dream just before I found the note.
  2. Tits McGee

Tits McGee
    439 posts
    Since Jan 4, 2012
    hello, and yes I remember those days too :teef:
  3. falsename

falsename
    5,148 posts
    Since Oct 16, 2010
    oh gosh

just, GOSH
  4. socks

socks
    4,869 posts
    Since Sep 9, 2005
    fuck off newb, your kind isn't wanted here
  5. pijin :teeth: alwayse

pijin
    6,080 posts
    Since Nov 14, 2007
    as long as all you fingered was the suicide note you'll be ok imo
  6. socks

socks
    4,869 posts
    Since Sep 9, 2005
    I also kicked the toddlers shoe. Death penalty?
  7. KellyAnn

KellyAnn
    11,586 posts
    Since Jun 1, 2002
    i can't help but read things i find on the ground too. you did the right thing calling the cops. i'm interested to hear how this turned out so update when you hear something yo.

grieving parent?
    murder/suicide?
    cruel joke?
    method acting? who knows :teeth:
  8. Bside06

Bside06
    142 posts
    Since Feb 21, 2012
    I think it's simply demons fucking with your sorry ass.

Write another note and leave it by the one you found, and maybe you can find a ghost-writer friend.
  9. paigalushus thought criminal

paigalushus
    6,440 posts
    Since Jul 28, 2005
    The dream part of your story is extra CREEPY

Hope it turns out to be hoax or some writing exercise

definitely keep us posted!
  10. Bison

Bison
    11,741 posts
    Since Nov 2, 2004
    a fucker who fails to leave a suicide note at home or somewhere findable deserves for it to be used as bog roll
  11. simoKM

simoKM
    144 posts
    Since Mar 3, 2012
  12. socks

socks
    4,869 posts
    Since Sep 9, 2005
    well the police asked me if I wanted them to get back in touch with me, but I said no. Should have said yes really as I'm horribly intruiged by the whole thing. Guess I'll check back there tomorrow. I wonder if the police would take kindly to me phoning them up and asking what the hell happened?
  13. barryon Fiddely Dee. Rumpity Doo.

barryon
    4,051 posts
    Since Dec 9, 2008
    You'd wipe your arse with a random piece of paper you found?
  14. Flatliner

Flatliner
    102 posts
    Since Nov 11, 2009
    How do you know they didn't do themselves in on 'squirrel island', left the note there and it has been blown over to 'the mainland' by a gust of wind?
  15. Bison

Bison
    11,741 posts
    Since Nov 2, 2004
    well i'd preferably use your mum's face but needs must.
  16. KellyAnn

KellyAnn
    11,586 posts
    Since Jun 1, 2002
    [​IMG]
  17. Zroocs

Zroocs
    442 posts
    Since Apr 4, 2012
    Sorry but it all leads me to conclude you are going to die.

Soon
  18. socks

socks
    4,869 posts
    Since Sep 9, 2005
    I always wanted some real life horror film shit to happen to me for some godawful reason - can't say I'm not enjoying it - if I do die ominously in the near future, it better be good.
  19. parsley

parsley
    6,603 posts
    Since Apr 25, 2004
    Did it look like your handwriting?
  20. barryon Fiddely Dee. Rumpity Doo.

barryon
    4,051 posts
    Since Dec 9, 2008
    Scat's just wrong man.:teeth:
  21. neepheid Space Pirate

neepheid
    5,250 posts
    Since Feb 28, 2012
    you're being trolled old timer, trolled on pieces of paper in parks. trolling is mainstream now, that's why DOA is a shadow of its former self, much like DJ Fresh or Quality Street.
  22. paigalushus thought criminal

paigalushus
    6,440 posts
    Since Jul 28, 2005
    man, i'm sick for even being slightly disappointed
  23. neepheid Space Pirate

neepheid
    5,250 posts
    Since Feb 28, 2012
    nah man, they even took out the coffee creme :mad:
  24. eeeyes

eeeyes
    4,274 posts
    Since Aug 8, 2006
    Was this in the arboretum?
  25. hobgoblin

hobgoblin
    308 posts
    Since May 28, 2002
    yep, the fucker probably missed the best-selling '20 tips on how to leave a suicide note' handbook
  26. ocelot

ocelot
    33,900 posts
    Since Dec 27, 2005
    I reckon the dog would have started digging if there were actually a body there. It can't have been "buried" long, because presumably someone else would have found the note/shoe/flannel, and I reckon a baby buried in the soil would smell pretty irresistible to a dog.

Imagine the horror of chucking a stick for your dog to fetch and it coming back with a dead baby in its jaws.
  27. Andydextruss Something

Andydextruss
    12,156 posts
    Since Feb 17, 2004
  28. bealesy

bealesy
    150 posts
    Since Apr 23, 2004
  29. falsename

falsename
    5,148 posts
    Since Oct 16, 2010