pathetic soundcloud behaviour

Apr 3, 2012

1. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    one of things I hate the most other than spam in inbox or comments like check my stuff is

someone following you for a few hours / day, just to see if you'll follow back, then he sees you didn't follow back and unfollows. christ people ,get a fucking life

where do you get time to do such stuff? maybe make some music that will speak itself and won't need any spam.

and this thing follow unfollow thing is happening constantly for a month now..

it's not like I care much about how many followers I have, it just pisses me off so bad because so many IDIOTS in music especially in electronic music.

/rant over
  2. Eli Rorschach

Eli Rorschach
    451 posts
    Since Jun 18, 2011
    Yeah you get it on Twitter and Instagram too - it is pathetic. So antisocial. Great way to alienate people
  3. SourBattery

SourBattery
    495 posts
    Since Aug 15, 2009
    It has always been this way on these kinda sites. When I had a acidplanet account way back, people would give your songs good ratings for no reason. And when you didnt do the same thing back they gave your next upload as low rating as possible.
    If people started being sincere the whole "system" would work better.... but we all know that.

Spam in the inbox is really annoying, can you block people from doing that?
  4. DJ EW0K

DJ EW0K
    1,045 posts
    Since Jul 8, 2008
    follow me

:teeth:
  5. Rogue Trooper Giant Smurf

Rogue Trooper
    1,513 posts
    Since Jan 22, 2004
    This is one of my pet hates about Soundcloud too. What pisses me off even more is that 90% of these so-called 'followers' don't even bother playing my tunes. Soundcloud was great in the beginning and people were genuinely interested, but now it's just awash with all this fake bullshit and low tactics to get more followers. Followers don't mean shit to me now.

All I want is for people to at least listen to my music. They don't have to like it. Every time someone leaves a comment(so long as they're not of the "Nice tune, check out my crappy dubstep/electro house/tech house" variety) it makes my day. Some people are even offering services to get more plays/followers, but I really don't see how that gets you any genuine fans:smashed:

I have no faith in humanity:thumbdown
  6. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    dont trust soundcloud stats and numbers too much.. i know some people do that, but the way stuff updates there is pretty messed up at times.. i can see follower amount decrease sometimes when new followers are gained only to boost max amout several days later without any new followers popping up

also cant be trusted for messaging.. i've had messages disappear/not get sent even though they appear in the conversation list.. ive had messages sent to me but not get the email notice until up to a week later (although that has become better)
  7. W1ntle professional ***** lurker

W1ntle
    454 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2009
    yup

hate this

isnt it all paid for automated bullshit now..can imagine the same comment goes to 1000s of people..:smashed:
  8. Cee-Jay

Cee-Jay
    2,993 posts
    Since Feb 23, 2003
    I use it for ebay soundclips.
    Had a message the other day.

"I saw you had posted this tune up then realised you had put the wrong version and to make it even worse you didnt put the whole track, well thanks a lot".

Messaged him back telling him to "f@ck off and buy the vinyl then".

Sorry to those of you younger lot with some class but god I hate a lot of this generation, everything is free.
  9. flyingmidget

flyingmidget
    557 posts
    Since Mar 4, 2008
    Did you make fake lutatron accounts to "like" your own stuff to get more attention? In comparison to follower vultures, you are way worse. I honestly cant believe you even consider arguing about them.
  10. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    fuck off you prick, I had that troll luthatron yt account to post his terrible tune

I pushed like on a few tunes. What's so terrible about it? Did it bother anyone with it? It was 1 fucking like more, it's not like I spammed or anything

you are such a piece of shit, fuck off.
  11. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,225 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    liking your own music with an account pretending to be someone else.

not pathetic at all.
  12. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
  13. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,225 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    i'm not making a big deal about anything, you made this thread.

i'm not even making a big deal about you pinching my name, and my tune and putting it on youtube.

it's funny that you have to "like" your own tunes though using a different name though.

maybe make some music that will speak itself?

edit: aren't you doling out death threats to people as you think they made a facebook page in your name, while making youtube accounts in my name?:smashed:

is this you putting my music on soundcloud too? http://soundcloud.com/the_peppermint/scarf-face-elm-grove
  14. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    oh god you are truly so FUCKING STUPID.

Luthathron is a nickname on doa

while the fake page was DANIEL MEDOVICH - MOONGLOW 359 MAMBA

the second you typed daniel medovich, or 359 , or moonglow 359 , both pages showed, the fake and mine.

you don't even understand why I got so pissed at it, the weirdo stalker was posting random posts from forums and other creepy shit like 'I like willys' and it's someone off eotad that is playing a nice guy with me.

idiot.

i hate you so much really
  15. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,225 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
  16. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    I uploaded your troll shitty rnb tune with terrible lyrics and never touched the account again

now go die in a fire...

why the fuck would I upload your stuff on sc, that isn't a troll tune?

just no. be sure if weet in london at the so called eotad meet up that ull get a slap. cunt.
    and I'm saying this because of those posts on eotad.
  17. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,225 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    so you use my name, upload my tunes and then when i ask you about you threaten me? :laughing:

pathetic.
  18. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    I threaten you because you've been trolling me in my home aka eotad when I needed some serious support and help

too bad I went over it and don't give a fuck anymore.

I uploaded your troll tune on youtube, because I am a troll. And that tune was so jokes that it needed to be shown

anyway your name is Scarf Face or something like that, not luthatron.

You seem like you're so happy I did that, so you finally have something really amazing to trash me for.

Go back working in a factory, I bet all those years of that monotonous work made you like that, with that ginger face it's the only job you can get really.

:spliff:
  19. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,225 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
  20. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    lets finish this silly online battle here please

I'm getting tired of going back and fourth with you...

I will delete that account if I can remember the password. and I'll never talk to you again, or comment your forum activities.

so you do.
  21. Philanthropy

Philanthropy
    172 posts
    Since Apr 4, 2011
    wounded dogs bark, innit. as you sow, so shall you reap. man i presumed you're not the brightest guy on the grid since that dark girl rmk thread.. not mean to add more fuel to the fire, but this is ridiculous :laughing:
  22. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    you just stuck for a noob that spent 7 hours to make a loop

I suppose your tunes must be next level

I bet I'd be laughing at them if you'd show me... brightest guy? that little greece noob prick is a joke.

When I just started out I was 12 yrs old and didn't make idiotic threads that I spent 7 hours doing a piece of shit breakbeat.
  23. flyingmidget

flyingmidget
    557 posts
    Since Mar 4, 2008
    Its only funny cause you complain about shit that compared to what you do is MUCH less annoying.

Its also funny cause of the way you respond.
  24. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    you can all suck my dick. I opened a thread about soundcloud
    and you started posting irrelevant bollox.
    now eat shit and I'm outta this thread.
  25. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
  26. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,225 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    even a polite post feels a bit like rattling a stick along the cage of a monkey enclosure at a zoo.
  27. el-duderino

el-duderino
    375 posts
    Since Jun 21, 2010
    :script:
  28. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    WOW MATE YOUR POSTS ARE SO COOL YOUR E-RESPECT IS GROWING EVERY DAY, I BET IT'S BIGGER THAN YOUR PENIS.

Ginger prick.
  29. Philanthropy

Philanthropy
    172 posts
    Since Apr 4, 2011
    i apologise, i forgot you were born a pro. so sorry mate. and it's totally no deal ignoring an entire spectrum of inner and external factors that might be a reason he took 7 hours to create a beat and instead easily getting offending and calling him untalented and proposing he'd be taking 1 year to create a reese patch. way to make up your self esteem, all right.

that's right they'll make you go nuts. apart from the fact i don't have any clue what my songs have to do with this issue, furthermore apart from the fact i dont need to be a producer myself to be entitled to have an opinion on your embarrassing behaviour.

yeah we know your e-penis has an incredible size. go spam us more with daily shitty threads and telling us more about your long awaited and anticipated album no one cares about. you have massive issues denying reality, dude.
  30. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    cool story bro