Separate names with a comma.
Feb 24, 2012
...and try to top it. I'm almost certain I'll never come across a better dnb/jungle tune.
Let me fix that for you.
Great tunes, both, but I don't know... Something about that chord progression in Music that just enchants me (no homo).
Thanks for clarifying.
I will be on the case later on...cannot access youtube at work.
Off the top of my head, Different Grooves on Odysee Records springs to mind... also, Source Direct - Bliss...awesome rare groove influenced tune...
great remix, both tunes sound so good in their own way, i partculary love the section that leads into the breakdown on the remix tho, as good as it gets
To be honest it is hard to top 'Music', with any tune.
Especially, when it was '93 ?
The intro, the beats and the bass are classic. But all about the strings for me. :tea:
such an amazing tune man. that amen hits you in the fucking chest! deep vibes.
i got a lot of love for the peshay rework of "music " tho... he did a splendid job on it. i might go as far to say i prefer it over the original.
here's a mix of classic atmospheric i did a few years ago that might interest you guys:
Proto J - LTJ Bukem Tribute Mix Live On WKNC 88.1 - 9/10/06
here's the tracklisting:
1. ltj bukem - "horizons" - looking good
2. fokus - "on line" - deejay
3. dj trace - "by any means necessary" - deejay
4. code of practice - "can we change the future? (sounds of life remix)" - certificate 18
5. saint etienne - "the sea (pfm remix)" - heavenly
6. jonny l - "tychonic cycle" - xl
7. photek - "rings around saturn" - photek
8. funky technicians - "airtight (remix)" - legend
9. mi5 - "experience" - lucky spin
10. dj trace - "afterhours" - deejay
11. seba - "car crash" - good looking
12. flytronix - "the rhode tune" - moving shadow
13. doc scott - "tokyo dawn" - earth
14. seba - "valley of the moomins" - good looking
15. source direct - "exit 9" - source direct
16. the sentinel featuring co-co - "toulépleu" - basement
17. shogun - "pegasus" - renegade
18. funky technicians & phd - "above & beyond" - earth
19. eat static - "hybrid (pfm remix)" - planet dog
20. shogun - "nautilus" - renegade
21. aquarius & tayla - "bringing me down" - good looking
22. seba & lotek - "so long" - looking good
23. seba - "planetary funk alert" - looking good
24. apollo two - "atlantis (i need you) (ltj bukem remix)" - good looking
25. ltj bukem - "demon's theme" - good looking
YOU ARE GOD. :thumbup:
One of my percys right here:
When the synth line comes in...
Just loaded this bad boy. Great selection.
Agreed, the Peshay remix is absolutely peerless. Lots of other very very mint tunes in this thread too.
Something more recent which I think is similarly sublime:
I know its not a classic but
Great selection of tunes in this thread!
But now im even more convinced for Peshay's rework to be in the league of its own. I listen to it almost every day. Even stopped looking at it as a drum n bass tune. :love:
That's fucking awesome. Cheers Nibs.
Hard to top that remix. but I think this comes very close.
absolutely love this as well.
Just love this tune!!!!
pardon my ignorance, but how do you add vids again? i thought it was
Quote one of us and take a gander at the coding.
That's how I figured it out.
No one like Source Direct (aside Photek imho)
I challenge you that statement with Wax Doctor. But no-one else. :thumbup:
I stand corrected then :tea:
I'd say this gives it a good run for its money. My favourite PFM tune.Such a deep tune. And when the vocals come in....:love::love:
ah, i got it finally. i was putting the entire link in between the brackets, but apparently it's just this little code at the end.
i did try quoting someone but it didn't show up for some reason, oh well... got it now!
THIS tune man... Wax Doctor was an absolute beast! doesn't get much deeper than this:
Remember having this tune on a tape...had no idea it was a remix of Alabama Blues though.
I'm sure all the old garage types here know and love this:
Different genre, different vibes, still beautiful music...and that's why I'm posting it in this thread.
Two quick ones of the top of my head.
Incredibly emotive tracks that have stood the test of time. Two of my all time favs.