Russia and China veto western resolution toward Syria. Russia arms Syria with.....

Feb 7, 2012

1. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    S-300 missiles. These bad boys do damage and are quite accurate. Note: Israel is mute.

Looks like the big dogs in the east have had enough, combo breaker here we go. Sudden shift shows Iran may also get their veto support.

I done told you. I get eastern news, China is not afraid to flex anymore, they know the U.S can't afford to decrease it's production with them. If you map it out on a chessboard, it's check mate, mate. Russia and China just pulled out a red card out of no where "after Libya it's time to take a timeout mate". crazy. :laughing:

Egypt is doing horrible right now. We're not even helping that situation. Fuck knows what's going on in Libya. I think this was a good move, I'm glad someone said enough is enough.
  2. DJCriticalMass

DJCriticalMass
    3,728 posts
    Since Jul 16, 2002
  3. overlook360 only human

overlook360
    3,783 posts
    Since Sep 5, 2008
    All the intelligence reserve have been called in here in the states.
  4. LiamJ

LiamJ
    7,965 posts
    Since Apr 1, 2006
    "check"mate, mate :tea:

oh, and :eek: :spliff: :twothumbs:
  5. barryon Fiddely Dee. Rumpity Doo.

barryon
    4,051 posts
    Since Dec 9, 2008
  6. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    I'm going to lol so hard when those S-300s start cock blocking israeli jets.

OH YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA BOMB SOME HEZBOLLAH TODAY HUH. POW POW NOOOOOPE. FUCK OUTTA HERE.
  7. overlook360 only human

overlook360
    3,783 posts
    Since Sep 5, 2008
    try not to let your erections show limeys. we're on the same team here, whether you like it or not.
  8. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    http://rt.com/news/british-navy-persian-gulf-671/

What's funny is I don't know why we have 3 warships in that little strait, this is looking more and more like the movie 300. You pile these massive ships into a strait and they're just sitting there for submarines to pick them off. in fact Iran has got a dozen just sitting there like HI :teeth:

For the love of god what are we doing.

edit: apparently we're sending subs into the region to counter, HOWEVER we don't have the geographic layout of the bottom sea due it being Iranian territory (we've been enemies for decades), so they have home turf advantage and can hide and ove their subs underwater a lot better. I'm not too sure about their torpedoes but with Russia on board now, they'll probably be getting stacks of Russian technology in no time.

I'm sure Russian strategists are helping them too, and having laid out our game plans these past 20 years fucking around in that sand box, the russians and iranians are ready to flex what they've learned from our mistakes.
  9. courier RinsingAgentRA

courier
    34,606 posts
    Since Aug 1, 2003
    paging KG
  10. overlook360 only human

overlook360
    3,783 posts
    Since Sep 5, 2008

ffs he's gotta be better than artificial
  11. overlook360 only human

overlook360
    3,783 posts
    Since Sep 5, 2008
    credit where credit's due though,
    artificial gets credit for the thread :wink:

@ artifical,

man, 25% of the planet's oil flows through hormuz, you think that we don't have a read on the floor? did you miss the expose on our militarily trained dolphins? i'm not sure i want to do this right now, but i sooo know i want to do this at some other time than 4 in the morning drunk as fuck.

brb guise, its gonna be cute as kittens :twothumbs:
  12. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    this dude said military dolphins :laughing:.

I'll let you sober up. Man I don't just fart this shit out of my ass. These aren't my words or opinions, I'm literally sitting here parroting what I'm hearing off the news. :laughing:

edit: and yes we have images of the hormuz strait, but NOT in iranian waters, which is where the subs would be coming to and from lol.

double edit: and KG saw the thread, but he saw S-300s and hit that red x because Ive been telling him they'd be spread across the region in no time for the last 3 years, but no, he said they would never get it. Iran got it, he'll retort with "not confirmed" then in 6 months I'll be posting another thread like this with confirmation :laughing:

sometimes it's about the politicians posturing than it is confirmation. Iran has got a big fucking mouth, which means they have a big fucking stick behind their back.

Notice how Libyans and Saddam got real pussy once we loaded up in the region. Notice Iran is still talking shit and Syria is playing shit off like they have no idea what everyone is talking about. These 2 have been loading up for some time. Now with Russia and China on board things will get real interesting. All these 2 have to do is sign a military pact, and watch the west sit down quicker than you can say rice. We just don't have the money and power, we're so delusional right now we think we can fight more people, it's like an old boxer denying brain damage. admirable but sad.
  13. MrWoggles Guest

MrWoggles
    2,789 posts
    Since Jun 21, 2009
    The attack dolphins is real though isn't it? From that weird time in the cold war when governments were pouring fucktons of money into psychic warfare and all that ridiculous shit?

Or maybe I played too much red alert.
  14. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    They exist, they mostly search about for mines. Doubt we'd put them in harms way while Iran is performing war games, get a pod of dolphins blown the fuck up.
  15. Benjamin Dover All U Need Is Berryz

Benjamin Dover
    587 posts
    Since Jan 26, 2012
    flotilla sounds like a new menu item from taco bell
  16. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    :ana:
  17. courier RinsingAgentRA

courier
    34,606 posts
    Since Aug 1, 2003
    that's the name of it once you shit it out
  18. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    whoop there it is.

I....done...told...you.

That last paragraph kinda scares me tho......
  19. KG

KG
    32,107 posts
    Since Jul 24, 2002
    Actually I've been in a meeting for the last 2 hours.

The only time we've ever discussed anything regarding S300s was in connection with Iran, as far as I'm aware they still haven't got any, if they did then they would of appeared in the last Iranian armed forces bullshit parade instead of the crude mocks ups made from old lorrys with empty oil drums stuck on top that did appear. Also the Iranians wouldn't be shouting the odds about getting a refund for the deposit they paid.

Here's your Ghadir Submarine, they look like they were built in a garden shed:

[​IMG]

They're basically copies of North Korean midget subs, ideal for laying mines in shallow water probably not much good for anything else, basically if you want to close the straits of Hormutz up for a while then they're pretty useful, of course only as long as you can keep them hidden.

I doubt any reverse engineered Shkval torpedos can be fired from the Ghadir because they're probably too small, Iran has some Russian made Kilos as well (3 I think), they might well be capable of firing them (newer versions can but not all have had the necessary weapons integration), and could be what the report was talking about if they've been supplied.

As far as Iranian weapons technology goes, they make a lot of claims most of which are bullshit, last year they claimed they had made a new indigenously designed air defence missile it was a repainted hawk system that was sold to the Sha of Iran by the USA in the 1960s! Remember the Iranian stealth fighter? A reverse engineered F5 with canted tails! Every few months their revolutionary guard announce they have another new anti ship missile of domestic design which will later be identified as a copy of an old chinese weapon.

Isn't this thread about Syria? Everyone knows Syria is one of Russia's biggest allies and best customers for weapons, they even signed a treaty which means Russia will get to re-open the Naval base in Syria they used throughout the cold war.

No real surprise that they are showing support for one of their best defence customers.
  20. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    MIght not look pretty but...

http://covertshores.blogspot.com/2010/12/ms-29is-20-yono-ghadir-class-midget-sub.html

and make no mistake...Iran has full sized subs.

[​IMG]

Russia does intend on putting a naval base in Syria. Not exactly sure why (iran is geographically better imo), but they are.

edit: they are chosing the mini sub because, well its small, noiseless and can evade sonar. a big ass monster sub is a sitting duck for U.S subs. are subs are meant to take out Russian subs, who carry nuclear payloads. I think its a pretty good strategy to go with mini quick subs to tag and run.
  21. KG

KG
    32,107 posts
    Since Jul 24, 2002
    I already covered their Kilos off in the edit, if Iran has Shkval then this is where they will be.

I've already acknowledged their utility in an environment like the straights of Hormutz, there is nothing quick about mini diesel electric subs though, they're not big enough to be fast and evading sonar is more down to the cluttered littoral water environment they operate in.

Russian wants a naval base in Syria because it gives them access to the Med it's not interested in a base in the Persian gulf.
  22. Eli Rorschach

Eli Rorschach
    451 posts
    Since Jun 18, 2011
    You realise you're in a country with completely state controlled media? - it's little more than government propaganda. It's why you're not allowed things like Facebook.

Don't you realise China and Russia's veto is enabling a brutal regime to slaughter thousands of its own people? It's making both of them hugely unpopular among the international community - not least in Syria and all over the Middle East, where people are protesting outside their embassies and burning Russian and Chinese flags.

It's being vetoed under some flimsy pretence when the only real interest is maintaining their oil and arms trades.
  23. artificial knox

artificial
    14,226 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    not for international waters, but for the strait. its perfect.

Ah makes sense.
  24. Aroplane Flying Killer Robot

Aroplane
    1,135 posts
    Since Dec 5, 2009
    A proxy war is more likely. Free Syrian Army armed by the Arabs and the West, versus Hezbollah playing decoy for Syria by attacking Israel. Both are pretty futile.
  25. jmcee

jmcee
    10,906 posts
    Since Jan 24, 2002