So lets just get one thing straight...

Nov 6, 2011

1. bitchfacekillah

bitchfacekillah
    2 posts
    Since Nov 6, 2011
    Bigup to the people and lurkers who use this forum, to post helpful links to gigs, new releases, and mixes and also raise positive insights into new music within the dnb and dance music scene, and also post interesting/funny stories. You people are busy and clearly getting on with life, I wish you all the best.

Go to hell, the people that frequent this forum way too much, and post very little about dance music, and when they do it is only negative. Work within a clique, care about rep power, and need many usernames to acomplish such tasks as daily trolling. Amazingly these same people believe just because they have thousands of post counts it means something, like they own shares in DoA or something, you don't and unless you play the game, your opinion means nothing. Some of us have been around here since the very begining of DoA, rubbed digital shoulders with Fresh, EdRush and Optical, Noisia, even Pendulol and generally saw the reign of DoA's happiest years.

Maybe we were careless and forgot our username, because.. well our accounts weren't that important our words, and real life outside of this forum were.

You know who you are, and will most likely respond to this thread negatively, everyone else is probably in full agreeance, we do not care what you think about anything, and your forum post count means nothing, please do not be bitter that you spent the last decade on a forum rather than participating in much more fruitfull tasks and making something of yourself, because your forum status here sadly for you, means nothing...

Thanks,

An Original Member.

Time has come, for you now..

P.s. Since when did DnB become another genre of Jazz, frequented by ridicolous intellectial scrutiny, I remember it as a raw simple effective genre of music to get stoned to, dance to, and take class As too, ultimatly a fun genre, and thats why it was good. Here, it seems a small group seems to think its something else, and has the ordacity to scrutinise everything but, the most intellectial broken beated depressing crap created in the name of dnb and even try and steal it away from the urban backstreets, and "chavs" as they might call them that originally spawned it... its all about tea now.. no, im sorry to imform you its not. You need to actually leave your flat and go to a night once in a while to understand this, you tweed bastards.

Thanks again.
  2. techskunk Banned by DOA

techskunk
    2,715 posts
    Since May 5, 2011
    first

shut the fuck up and die
  3. KellyAnn

KellyAnn
    11,586 posts
    Since Jun 1, 2002
    wait, so what's the one thing you just set straight? "it's not all about tea, you tweed bastards" :question: :ana: i love it.
  4. Deadstareforlife

Deadstareforlife
    3,776 posts
    Since May 28, 2008
    about 1994.
  5. techleash

techleash
    2,007 posts
    Since Feb 13, 2001
  6. War & Piss

War & Piss
    121 posts
    Since Mar 12, 2011
    that is the most horribly cringey I've ever read on here. lol.
  7. z0ma

z0ma
    2,336 posts
    Since Feb 16, 2009
    hi mike x
  8. War & Piss

War & Piss
    121 posts
    Since Mar 12, 2011
    this is the one.
  9. Bison

Bison
    11,741 posts
    Since Nov 2, 2004
    recently registered alias in making controversial yet idiotic statement shocker!
  10. Doubleclick

Doubleclick
    7,405 posts
    Since Mar 3, 2004
    Worst impression of an American 2001 or stfu "dog" ever, Mike. They wouldn't sat "flat" either.
  11. discostu28 Banned by DOA

discostu28
    6,544 posts
    Since Jan 6, 2005
  12. Absolutely SUPER Banned by DOA

Absolutely SUPER
    600 posts
    Since Jan 21, 2011

[​IMG]
  13. bitchfacekillah

bitchfacekillah
    2 posts
    Since Nov 6, 2011
    I rest my case. All the usual suspects.:clap:
  14. weedsmoker53

weedsmoker53
    3,745 posts
    Since Aug 27, 2010
    So basically u dont want ppl making threads discussing dnb and random crap, and we should all go to some shitty club where we can buy overpriced drinks and hear over-rinsed tunes poorly crossfaded by some douchey chav-magnet. Lets party w/ this bloke. :zany:
  15. apollyon retired

apollyon
    13,848 posts
    Since Jan 26, 2002
  16. HarryBallsLandscaping

HarryBallsLandscaping
    138 posts
    Since Aug 21, 2011
    Good post, scum tea bag guy go to reddit. [​IMG]
  17. DJ Mix aka DJ Mix

DJ Mix
    7,335 posts
    Since Dec 15, 2010
    "we are legion" :teeth:
  18. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
  19. Robbo Delicious

Robbo Delicious
    22,830 posts
    Since Apr 12, 2006
    Well I, for one, am in full agreeance.
  20. courier RinsingAgentRA

courier
    34,606 posts
    Since Aug 1, 2003
    IP check
  21. 2010 or STFU Banned by DOA

2010 or STFU
    1,910 posts
    Since Jul 2, 2010
    Yet another fucking shit alias spouting hilariously unfunny posts about that garbage of a genre.
  22. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    it gets better on repeated readings too.

can a mod IP check it, just to confirm it's ned aka mkie nedachi, aka digital error aka conviction?
  23. discostu28 Banned by DOA

discostu28
    6,544 posts
    Since Jan 6, 2005
    Could be hatchet, haven't seen her around.
  24. Sable retired

Sable
    66,948 posts
    Since May 23, 2003
  25. luthatron \o/ Lord Wavey \o/

luthatron
    42,229 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
  26. Váli

Váli
    2,432 posts
    Since May 18, 2010

Fucking tragic. :laughing:
  27. ocelot

ocelot
    33,900 posts
    Since Dec 27, 2005
  28. soundsurfer the future! the future!

soundsurfer
    12,461 posts
    Since Nov 12, 2004
    let me guess...american?
  29. Sable retired

Sable
    66,948 posts
    Since May 23, 2003
    You've had all day! I thought it was Conviction, hence the banning and thread moving. Was a bit hasty. But you can see why I thought it was him.
  30. ocelot

ocelot
    33,900 posts
    Since Dec 27, 2005
    :laughing: I knew it was this Siamese Panda bloke, but the name didn't ring a bell until I saw his thread bumped to the top. Lol at banning Conviction.