The Grid Breaks Pack Collection

Feb 16, 2012

1. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    some stuff i collected from here a few years ago..

there are most likely missing files as these were all at one point backed up on my mpc, and because the mpc has a limited number of characters a file name can have, so files that has gone over that limit has most likely also gone missing in the transfer between the computer and the mpc.. anyway, its divided in two parts and this is the content if you want to have a look before you donwload, just in case you already have them etc

i didnt include the nice doubleclick packs because of the file size limit, and because you can easily find them here on the grid... i've probably missed a lot of other break packs but yeah, here's a few..

part 1 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpbuad
    [​IMG]

part 2 - http://www.sendspace.com/file/pvg007
    [​IMG]
  2. thundervip

thundervip
    129 posts
    Since Feb 7, 2010
    Nice one buddy
  3. BHK

BHK
    366 posts
    Since Apr 10, 2008
    Wow, thank you very much !:twothumbs:
  4. joemaki

joemaki
    1,234 posts
    Since May 15, 2010
    pfft like you need to download breaks lol
    awesome thank you very much for this mate appreciate it
  5. BHK

BHK
    366 posts
    Since Apr 10, 2008
    yes i have a lot, but even those get sometimes a spice up with a classical texture:wink:

And this collection of classical breaks is perfect for this :twothumbs:
  6. Derkath

Derkath
    50 posts
    Since Mar 30, 2010
    ahhh thanks man! :tea:
  7. underspawn

underspawn
    145 posts
    Since Oct 23, 2010
    Thanks so much for putting these together man. On the download asap !
  8. satoribeats

satoribeats
    34 posts
    Since Nov 8, 2010
  9. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    well i hope there is some useful stuff in there.. but like i said, there may be stuff missing.. the mpc only accepted certain files and file formats, so i'm not sure what may be missing.. they were only backed up on the mpc and never used, so i didnt really keep much check on them.

but if it was just a normal wav and its name wasnt way too long, then it should be there :twothumbs:
  10. TheRoary

TheRoary
    115 posts
    Since Jan 4, 2012
    Nice! Cheers, I'll have to check these out later this evening.
  11. griff highrise

griff
    51 posts
    Since Aug 23, 2001
    thanks a lot for posting these ibunshi :thumbup:
    downloading now

cheers

griff
  12. Rogue Trooper Giant Smurf

Rogue Trooper
    1,504 posts
    Since Jan 22, 2004
    I've got most of these already, but there're a few I haven't got. Cheers :twothumbs:
  13. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    :thumbup:
  14. barryon Fiddely Dee. Rumpity Doo.

barryon
    4,051 posts
    Since Dec 9, 2008
    Merked for later. Nice one man! :slayer:
  15. cohort

cohort
    7 posts
    Since Feb 20, 2012
  16. declassified

declassified
    1,755 posts
    Since Feb 22, 2005
    my two packs are missing :wink:
  17. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007

Ah, i am 90% sure i backed them up or atleast one of them, but must have missed putting the stuff in the grid folder when trying to sort things
  18. Kizza

Kizza
    612 posts
    Since Oct 21, 2010
    Man, so awesome. I started dling part 2 first and they wouldnt let me dl the 1st at the same time, so this, this came in very handy :smile:

Thanks Ibunshi as usual your the sample king
  19. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    lol, plz dont call me that.. i merely backed stuff up.. i barely even use samples myself.. unless you really want to call drum hits "samples" ..but to me a drum hit is not a sample of something, its the full recording.. to me sample means a portion of something bigger

i prefer the term "pre-recorded" :teeth::teeth:
  20. Kizza

Kizza
    612 posts
    Since Oct 21, 2010
    I don't use too many samples either, mostly just got all this for some good one shot kicks. So far I have everything down accept that one thing, you know the kick sounds heard in pretty much all heavy dnb and dubstep tunes that are pro. It's like a clean thud with no distorted tail or tail of any kind. Just "THUD"

Any one got any of these?
  21. satoribeats

satoribeats
    34 posts
    Since Nov 8, 2010
    Just make your kick a thud with adsr settings.
  22. clone bad penny

clone
    9,835 posts
    Since Apr 26, 2002
    hola ibunshi,

most, or many of these packs are already/still up on the sampleswap, but if you could take the bit of time to stick them all into a single rar/7zip, etc compressed file i'll put them on the server in a single directory/folders if you would like. if you would want a ftp account and subdirectory to upload packs to, send me a pm. putting content up on non-static hosting over and over gets annoying, imho.

i haven't abandoned ship. i'm just that busy with work anymore and i do apologize for my lack of more obvious participation. :wink:
  23. Ibunshi Mpc Pilot

Ibunshi
    8,399 posts
    Since Jun 8, 2007
    hey, ah not sure its all that good idea to make one big pack, if they are already avalilable as small packs, then people wont have to download something big just to get that single pack that they might be missing etc

but anyone could feel free to just take these and make a big pack.. but personally i had to split them up in two as i got very slow internet and i also didnt know of any places that allowed the size of what they would be as one pack, i tend to get short interruptions and then hours can be lost and having to start over, so i wouldnt really want to re-do it, lol..