what festivals is everyone doing this year?

Mar 22, 2012

1. DJ Void

DJ Void
    7,852 posts
    Since Nov 4, 2001
    Punk Rock Bowling in Vegas whilst I'm in the States on my holidays
  2. Rezika 2.0 Future raver Planet saver

Rezika 2.0
    781 posts
    Since Jul 28, 2011
  3. aquarius

aquarius
    1,138 posts
    Since May 24, 2005
    :teef:Yeah man looks cool. Always liked the psy/goa sounds but didn't realise what a good vibe the partys are. we met raja ram at waveform, was mint, such a funny bloke

Attached Files:

4. and roland and what

and roland
    3,268 posts
    Since Jan 9, 2007
    Outlook. A bit sad to be missing my annual trip to Sonar but I'm sure I'll be back.

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

Addison Groove
    Ben UFO
    Blacks
    Blawan
    Boddika
    Darksky
    DJ Marky
    Flowdan
    Girl Unit
    Jamie George
    Joker
    Logan Sama
    Marcus Nasty
    Mensah
    Mosca
    Oneman
    P Money
    Pearson Sound
    Roska
    The Beatnuts
    The Bug, Flowdan & Daddy Freddy
    Youngsta
    Zed Bias
    Zinc
  5. Amusiac Fxture

Amusiac
    1,752 posts
    Since Nov 14, 2008
    Only going to Outlook this year, can't effin wait :teef::teef::teef:
  6. aggiman

aggiman
    484 posts
    Since May 26, 2005
    Looking at Besitval, hopefully that will happen if I don't go Ibiza. Badly wanna go to Bloc but nobody I know will be down for that
  7. Tube Jerk

Tube Jerk
    2,376 posts
    Since Dec 17, 2003
    Sgp is the only uk one I'm gonna go to. The really decent ones are all on the mainland, starting with Freekuency in Portugal next Friday which will be completely amazecunt.
  8. CookMeFood

CookMeFood
    86 posts
    Since Jan 28, 2010
    Last year I hit up WEMF and Basscamp, played sets at side stages of both, had a great time. This year I'm heading to the UK for the first time for Bangface, looking forward to a wild time. I have Memorial weekend off, so I might go back home for the Detroit festival again, but might save money, stay put and just end up at the beach just the same.
  9. Dave Roberts Amen Bizness Seen'

Dave Roberts
    5,168 posts
    Since Jan 27, 2008
    Wouldn't encourage going to Outlook too much these days. I've only been to one last year but even so you could tell it was only going to get worse. Met a few people who said last year was so much more intimate and full of positive vibes whereas the one we where at you could already tell things were changing. It's just blown up massive basically and everyone and their nan wants to go, therefore isn't always vibes. Could try Dimensions (killer line up this year) but again could have the same crowd from Outlook staying for that.