100 posts
    Since Sep 29, 2016
    yep, first remix I've attempted and vocals stems were shocking
  4. Near Edge

Near Edge

Near Edge

100 posts
    Since Sep 29, 2016
    ok re uploaded a fresh version this afternoon, probably as good as its gonna get so Bump!
  5. Noise-Signal Diphallic Dude

Noise-Signal

Noise-Signal Diphallic Dude

2,804 posts
    Since Apr 2, 2014
    This one has less Tonal clashes but my advice would be to better match your baselines with your tracks drums. Your mid range sounds are to loud and harsh and sort of sit over-top the drums both rhythmically and sonic-ally. Everything sounds mismatched. Sorry if this seems harsh, you just need a better understanding of how rhythm works.
  6. Rogue Trooper Giant Smurf

Rogue Trooper

Rogue Trooper Giant Smurf

5,358 posts
    Since Jan 22, 2004
    Sounds like a complete mess. The beats sound out of time, everything sounds nasty and distorted. This is what my face is doing listening to it.

[​IMG]

You need to develop your listening skills. Try an ear training course so you can recognize dissonance(there's good dissonance and bad dissonance- this is the bad kind).
  7. abadaba

abadaba

abadaba

107 posts
    Since Apr 3, 2014
    I think u spelled Cymatics wrong too...
  8. Near Edge

Near Edge

Near Edge

100 posts
    Since Sep 29, 2016
  9. Near Edge

Near Edge

Near Edge

100 posts
    Since Sep 29, 2016
    Due date of the contest is today, left this one a bit late so this as good as it will get, listening back I think I've over distorted this one with the Limiter, worked on this one pretty late last night and it sounded ok then but oh well.
  10. Contrite Light years ahead ?

Contrite

Contrite Light years ahead ?

312 posts
    Since Feb 27, 2016
    Ive not checked it out but i think it will probably sound turd judging from the comments...And i'm not hating :heart:
  11. Near Edge

Near Edge

Near Edge

100 posts
    Since Sep 29, 2016
    yeah it is a bit, I dint get a chance to finish the track properly before the deadline for the contest, I basically started two weeks late and contest only ran for a month. I might go back and finish the track and pop it up my soundcloud when ready,
Production