doggystyle on acid

Off-Topic | Jan 9, 2017

1. sicduk clit commander

sicduk

sicduk clit commander

1,722 posts
    Since Apr 25, 2015
    [​IMG]
  2. luthatron, Jimmy Crack and Alert1 like this.

RE5ONANCE This guy

RE5ONANCE

RE5ONANCE This guy

1,936 posts
    Since Nov 24, 2015
    Its nice and all but nah.
    I keep my eastern wallpaper and females seperate.
    luthatron, Jimmy Crack and Alert1 like this.
  3. Worm Arsenal Intimidating Female Junglist

Worm Arsenal

Worm Arsenal Intimidating Female Junglist

7,290 posts
    Since May 30, 2009
    Heyyy I'm down for doggy sex on acid. ASL?
  4. Transient Energy likes this.

artificial knox

artificial

artificial knox

21,411 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    saw this months ago. shes beautiful.
    Transient Energy likes this.
  5. Escalations Eccentric old fool

Escalations

Escalations Eccentric old fool

1,700 posts
    Since Feb 16, 2016
    One eight seven on your fm dial.
  6. LiamJ

LiamJ

LiamJ

9,167 posts
    Since Apr 1, 2006
  7. djneurosis likes this.

Jimmy Crack

Jimmy Crack

Jimmy Crack

2,228 posts
    Since Nov 3, 2015
    I found acid sex to be a bit weird. I mean I was not able to multi task so id,be fucking then just playing with the left titty. But no thrusting. Or I'd like go off unto lala land mid kiss n come back like hey what is this face doing here. This face is naked oh right sex. Kept looping in and out of train of thought was funny tho.

There was that one time i got a wif of the chicks vag n it was way weird tripping..

Also hard to finish. So one night.. It was quite the night really. Dating this semi hoe. I think crazy is probably more right. Actually crazy hoe will work.

We're at Scotts. Looking back dude was a weirdo Def creeping on my teen friends friends etc when we were like 16 he was not. This acid was dope. Shit had this Asian guy we called soon jerking off outback on the porch saying to his dick I'm the king yo uh oh ya. (picture soft spoken sweet Asian gangster who's done too many e pills)

So it's the last night at the one apartment. So ya we are all wrecked. Me n my girl were fighting.

At one point we took the glowsticks and we're spraying them on the walls painting with them. I probably said something stupid she probably took it to another level idk. We begin to argue and she sprayed me with her glowstick. I bite into a glowstick n get her back. So now it's a bit savage she's grabbing them spraying me these were the wrist band ones. Well I took a knife to open a bunch at once. I'm like right up close hands and knees on floor cutting this shit in a rush. Shit sprayed directly in my eye yo.

Huge stream busting orange burning pain direct in my eye...

Fuck I was terrified but it was ok after I rinsed it out. Well it died down now she's trying to be nice n fuck. Lol we didn't shower / people were passed out in the room (so glowstick oil mess.) Tried fucking but I gave up asked her to tell me when she's done haha. Was a damn workout. Woke up wow was that gross. I mean Scotts was never the cleanest but that glowstick oil was not supposed to be on us. The fucking smell man. Ah good times.

Same bitch left me (10 min after she pulled out of venue) in NYC from philly with my keys in her car. No she didn't want to turn around...

Woop woop ramble thread jack.
    djneurosis likes this.
  8. phreeky likes this.

Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Damn^thought you were going to write up a lovely sex story there for a minute Jimmy Crack

About OP pic-lovely indeed..I guess that back would look like you're fucking a snake,...but you'd have all the perks..lol.

X is better...fuck all night..*heh..Not that I ever did that
    phreeky likes this.
  9. Worm Arsenal Intimidating Female Junglist

Worm Arsenal

7,290 posts
    Since May 30, 2009
    Reads like a @logikz post dude. Well played.
  10. phreeky likes this.

mundos In forest.

mundos

mundos In forest.

8,540 posts
    Since Aug 31, 2006
    One moment you're fucking a goddess on a cloud the next a zombie is trying to eat your face. Good times.
    phreeky likes this.
  11. chris.. Supreme Gentleman User

chris..

chris.. Supreme Gentleman User

1,318 posts
    Since May 24, 2014
    not really into tattoos but I'll save this pic
  12. phreeky and mundos like this.

Worm Arsenal

7,290 posts
    Since May 30, 2009
    You need to wait until you arrive at the intergalactic part that follows the peak of the trip, where you can merge souls and travel through the galaxy in a world of pleasure and bliss.
    phreeky and mundos like this.
Off-Topic