Global Awareness/Facilitation

Production | Jan 5, 2017 Wanted

1. hadees, mundos and phreeky like this.

Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Hello All-

This is beautiful ;)
    Layo and Bushwacka: Sleepy Language (Unofficial)

*edit*-poasting some shit​
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    hadees, mundos and phreeky like this.
  2. Tesse_9 likes this.

NUTTAH imo

NUTTAH

NUTTAH imo

11,157 posts
    Since Apr 12, 2001
    hello mate
    Tesse_9 likes this.
  3. Tesse_9 likes this.

mundos In forest.

mundos

mundos In forest.

8,540 posts
    Since Aug 31, 2006
    Welcome.
    Tesse_9 likes this.
  4. phreeky likes this.

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    phreeky likes this.
  5. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
  6. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Of interest

7. Doos likes this.

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    From a go at your own pace meditation course (free) Aro Meditation ...This is farther up the chain, but still useful for anyone.

Rigpa

Rigpa [instantaneous enlightenment] is a the state of naked perception. It is a naked flame, which burns without consuming itself. It is ‘naked’ in the sense that the blade of a sword is described as naked when it is unsheathed – when it glitters in the sunlight.

Rigpa is the state of pure and total presence, stripped of referential clinging. The illusion of duality is self-divested through bare attention and the essential reality of what we exposes itself as it is..

We mistrust the nature of what we are. We seem to need continual confirmation that we are actually here. We engage in the continual activity of seeking assurances of our existence. This is our penchant for unnecessarily clothing our naked awareness in concepts. Mistrust of our own existence is our primary dualistic fixation, but it’s a veiled mistrust which disguises itself as obduracy, irritation, obsessiveness, suspicion and depression. This mistrust of existence sets the scene for us to manufacture our struggle with the world. Once struggle is underway, we struggle with the outcome of that struggle in order that the activity of struggling maintains itself. Unless one practises silent sitting, one never meets this kind of mistrust face to face. And if one never apprehends this experiential mistrust, the explanations presented in the following chapters will never make a great deal of sense. So it is important to arrive at this level of understanding through your own experience of practice.

Because we mistrust our existence, we scan our experience of being for proofs which we are concretely viable. Shi-nè is a disappointment from this perspective, because it does not generate the type of confirmations we want. So the inclination, is to avoid practices such as shi-nè.

—from the book Roaring Silence

~~~~~~~~

Got snowed in at a hotel....Look forward to fucking off today :D I've got a date with that heated pool...
    Doos likes this.
  8. Tesse_9 likes this.

alien_brain ┴IOɹ┴Ǝp

alien_brain

alien_brain ┴IOɹ┴Ǝp

1,645 posts
    Since Aug 29, 2005
    oh hai
    Tesse_9 likes this.
  9. Doos likes this.

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    ha-Love that sig^

From: Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation
    Exercise: Seeing Your Life As A Dream

During your waking hours, practice looking around you and seeing everything as a dream symbol. Remind yourself often that what you seem to be taking for reality is actually an amazingly detailed and solid-appearing dream. Practice realizing that you are dreaming yourself and that all sensations coming from your five senses are actually hallucinations of the highly symbolic dream state you find yourself in. This will not only keep you busy in a highly entertaining way, but it will begin to unravel your concrete and reactive way of being in the world. It will put you more in the driver’s seat of your lives because, from a shaman’s viewpoint, you are in fact the dreamer at all times.

The more you practice this exercise, the more powerful you will become. You will gain tremendous insight into new activities, your worries and concerns, and the bigger themes of your life. More importantly, you will begin to see solutions to many of the things that stumped you before. Simply changing your perspective is enough to transform many of your patterns in a beneficial way.
    Doos likes this.
  10. Doos likes this.

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Of Interest-
    Sudden Genius? The Gradual Path to Creative Breakthroughs by Andrew Robinson

(Introduction) pages xvii – xvii

“Some of the world’s great creative breakthroughs are reputed to have begun with a ‘eureka experience’ of sudden insight. Archimedes, archetypically, while taking his bath two millennia ago, is said to have perceived the principles of displacement and flotation, jumped out of the tub, and run naked through the streets with a cry of ‘Eureka!’ – Greek for (roughly speaking) ‘I’ve got it!’ Johannes Gutenberg, casually watching a wine press during the grape harvest in the fifteenth century, supposedly got the idea for the printing press. Isaac Newton, seeing an apple fall from the tree in the seventeenth century, apparently visualized the law of gravitational attraction. Samuel Taylor Coleridge, while reading a passage in a book about the ‘Khan Kubla’ in the eighteenth century, fell into an opium-induced sleep, and when he awoke, immediately produced the poem ‘Kubla Khan: Or, A Vision in a Dream’. Dimitri Mendeleev, too, experienced a dream while pondering chemistry in the nineteenth century, and when he awoke, wrote down the periodic table of the elements. Alexander Fleming, while culturing Staphylococcus bacteria in a Petri dish in the earlier twentieth century, quite by accident spotted the presence of a bacteria-killing mold, Penecillium, which became the source of the first antibiotic drug penicillin…”

“…James Watson, while playing with cardboard models of bio-molecules in Cambridge in 1953, suddenly saw how the two halves of the structure of DNA fitted together, and solved the bio-molecular mechanism of heredity. ‘My morale skyrocketed’, wrote Watson in The Double Helix.”

“…The further back in history we go, the slimmer is the evidence for these eureka experiences. There is nothing at all in the case of Archimedes, except hearsay; only one rather doubtful letter from Gutenberg; and no written statement about the apple of from Newton, only remarks made to others in old age. Yet, such anecdotes cannot be discounted as simply false, because there are numerous reliable accounts of flashes of inspiration by both scientists and artists…”

“…On the other hand, eureka experiences are by no means the whole story. A great idea may have seemed to come ‘out of the blue’, but in every such experience the mind seems to have prepared itself by long study. The individual concerned was deeply immersed in thinking about the problem that he or she eventually solved.”

page xix

“Let us zoom in on another well-known, much-discussed, scientific eureka experience: the discovery of the hexagonal structure of the six carbon atoms in the benzine molecule by the German chemist August Kekulein the 1860s. This was a crucial step in the foundation of organic chemistry…”

“…A first flash of inspiration occurred some time in 1855 while he was riding on the top of a London omnibus in a ‘reverie’… Kekule had visualized a dance of atoms, large and small, forming pairs, threesomes and combinations in valency of four, making chains of atoms. But the breakthrough came about seven years later while dozing in front of a fire, he said:

…I turned my chair towards the fireplace and sank into half-sleep. Again, the atoms fluttered before my eyes …everything in motion, twisting and turning like snakes. But look, what was that?!
    One of the snakes had seized its own tail, and the figure whirled mockingly before my own eyes. I awoke in a flash, and this time, too, I spent the rest of the night working out the consequences of the hypothesis.

Kekule concluded: ‘Gentlemen, let us learn to dream, and perhaps then we will find the truth…but let us also be aware not to publish our dreams until they have been examined by the wakened mind.’ “
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~Hell yes^^^
    This will be my next read...............Life is fascinating-Yes?
    Doos likes this.
  11. Doos likes this.

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Native American Prayer

Words are powerful and beautiful.

Oh Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the winds,
    And whose breath gives life to the world.
    Hear me, I am small and weak. I need your strength
    and wisdom.....Let me walk in beauty and let my eyes behold
    the red and purple sunset.

Make my hands respect the things you have made and my ears sharp to hear your voice.
    Make me wise so that I can understand the things you have taught my people.
    Let me learn the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock.

I seek strength not to be greater than my brother,
    but to fight my greatest enemy, myself.
    Make me always ready to come to you
    with clean hands and straight eyes,
    so when life fades, as the fading sunset,
    My spirit comes to you without shame.

~Translated from Lakota Sioux Chief Yellow Lark in 1887
    Doos likes this.
  12. NUTTAH, Kongru, Tesse_9 and 1 other person like this.

Bogbrush Great Stuff Guys!

Bogbrush

2,644 posts
    Since Jan 23, 2013
  13. Doos likes this.

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Do you have something to say?
    Doos likes this.
  14. Tesse_9 likes this.

Bogbrush

2,644 posts
    Since Jan 23, 2013
  15. Doos likes this.

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Well, this thread has been made for such....(i.e. the subject)

There are other threads for fucking off. Or you can make a thread.....where you can fuck off.

Drink some coffee maybe and you can go jerk it....? That's another way to satisfy what's ailing you.
    Doos likes this.
  16. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Have been learning a lot through this book and had some interesting experiences in actually journeying...In my experience, the ideas presented are valid....Shamans KNEW what was up, imo....There are cross-cultural 'agreements' about what reality actually amounts to and what our experience here is for...I can say through the last 25 years, the book has been a confirmation.

As we have mentioned, the dream world is the level of reality called the Dreamtime by the Australian Aboriginals, the Other Worlds by the Celts, the Po by the Polynesians, and the Spirit Worlds by the shaman. It is often simply referred to as The Sacred, and as such, it is the astral level in which our personal oversoul, or higher self, lives as an immortal being of pure energy rather than as form.

The is the plane of realization in which there is nothing to gain and nothing to experience. Yet it is also a level of consciousness in which the knower, the knowing, and the known are one. It is this manner that perception, knowledge, and action can occur simultaneously, and in these dream worlds, all space is here and all time is now. This is why it is often referred to by the indigenous peoples as The Timeless and why we here are often referred to as the ‘people of Time’

Below the Middle Worlds, we find the Lower Worlds, which are formed by the collective dreaming of the spirits of Nature. This is where the shaman journeys to connect with the spirit of the wolf or bear, raven or tiger, eagle or deer, oak or corn, healing herb, or even with the elementals-the spirit of fire, water, earth, or stone. As we have discussed, shamans and visionaries of all traditions across time have discovered that many of these spirits are willing to come into relationship with humans as spirit helpers, providing us with protection and support, and by association, with the power they possess.

Above the Middle Worlds are the Upper Worlds which are dimensional levels that were brought into existence by highly evolved beings and intelligences. Within these luminous, light-filled regions, we may find connection with our spirit guides, ascended masters, and members of our council of elder spirits.

Many of the beings who exist in the Upper Worlds may serve us as spiritual teachers, and it is among them that we have a very special connection indeed-our personal oversoul.
  17. NUTTAH imo

NUTTAH

NUTTAH imo

11,157 posts
    Since Apr 12, 2001

lol
  18. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    ffs...*sigh
  19. krideau

krideau

krideau

65 posts
    Since Aug 14, 2006
  20. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Yeah.........no.
  21. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Today: Glimpse of the Day (S. Rinpoche)

Nothing has any inherent existence of its own when you really look at it, and this absence of independent existence is what we call “emptiness.” Think of a tree. When you think of a tree, you tend to think of a distinctly defined object; and on a certain level it is. But when you look more closely at the tree, you will see that ultimately it has no independent existence.

When you contemplate it, you will find that it dissolves into an extremely subtle net of relationships that stretches across the universe. The rain that falls on its leaves, the wind that sways it, the soil that nourishes and sustains it, all the seasons and the weather, moonlight and starlight and sunlight—all form part of this tree.

As you begin to think more and more about the tree, you will discover that everything in the universe helps to make the tree what it is; that it cannot at any moment be isolated from anything else; and that at every moment its nature is subtly changing. This is what we mean when we say things are empty, that they have no independent existence.
  22. ocelot put stazi

ocelot

ocelot put stazi

34,722 posts
    Since Dec 27, 2005
    what's the difference between dnb and jungle?
  23. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    My guess....Is it live or Memorex? Welcome to the jungle, baby :blaze: If you're speaking literally, idk, I'm just a listener.
  24. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Below is from Today's Glimpse-Synchronicity is uncanny....:love:

This is really all I am trying to do with the thread...just to bring awareness, and hopefully somebody will read something that rings true in their own journey. That is all. Simply speaking.

When a much larger number of people know the nature of their minds, they’ll know also the glorious nature of the world they are in, and will struggle urgently and bravely to preserve it. It’s interesting that the Tibetan word for “Buddhist” is nangpa. It means “insider”: /someone who seeks the truth not outside but within the nature of his or her mind. All the teachings and training in Buddhism are aimed at that one single point: to look into the nature of mind, and so free us from the fear of death and help us realize the truth of life.
  25. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

296 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Here's some shit I like-Forget where I found this

The Silence in the Heart

The Silence in the Heart is
    Eternal
    An unending Stillness
    Imbued with the Power of the All, the One.

The Silence in the Heart waits
    for everyone
    weary,
    weary of temporal illusions
    weary of win and loss
    empty victories, painful pleasures.
    Vast, dark, as the good earth
    we emerge from, beneath our feet
    The Silence in the Heart is
    Our source, sustenance.
    We cannot bear its absence for long.
    Our hopes lie here.