DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
  2. Pensin Butts

Pensin

Pensin Butts

35 posts
    Since Nov 17, 2016
    You dramatically quit DOA last week... you will be getting even less attention that you crave this time around than you did previously.

You may now proceed with the persistent self-bumping.
  3. Sidius AKA Tryptich

Sidius

Sidius AKA Tryptich

13,824 posts
    Since Jun 1, 2003
    Only 69p? That's a bargain!! I'd pay up to a tenner for that.
  4. Jimmy Crack

Jimmy Crack

Jimmy Crack

2,474 posts
    Since Nov 3, 2015
    See it's not trolling. Just poor mental health.
  5. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    I wouldn't say dramatically, I simply logged out.
    One comment in that thread made me think and come back to post some freshness.
  6. Transient Energy Paranoid Android

Transient Energy

Transient Energy Paranoid Android

7,827 posts
    Since May 8, 2004
    You're more of a drama queen than the whole cast of East Enders matey.
  7. Jimmy Crack

Jimmy Crack

Jimmy Crack

2,474 posts
    Since Nov 3, 2015
    No you decared you are leaving. Just like any dumb butthurt teen on twitter and facebook. The ultimate I need attention move. Faggot.
  8. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    You are a very rude member, you say the very nastiest things in every tune post I make, did your mother not teach you some manners or respect?
    Your horrid ways ways may all be very appreciated on this forum, but if you said any of that to my face I would simply defend your vile words and take it where ever you wanted it, your a pathetic little individual with a habit of THINKING your "internet friends" are cheering you on, and although we all have opinions on most things in life I don't believe that any human being could be so disturbed into thinking your negative words are EVEN applauded by anyone than yourself,
    Have a little respect Jimbo, or try to find another way to take out your life's frustrations.

Buy the track, don't buy it, like it or not, compliment the production or slate it, it really makes no differce to me at all.
    Rice & peace.
  9. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    Well, forums would be a little static without some drama.
    I've not watched east Enders since Arthur was rocking the allotment by the way.
  10. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    Watch your mouth.
  11. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    I would love to see you call me names to my face.
  12. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    Feel free.
  13. Avoider, Rogue Trooper and phreeky like this.

iKemosabe

iKemosabe

iKemosabe

85 posts
    Since Jan 12, 2015
    I applaude his negative words very much so, like this: :appl::appl::appl:

Or wait…. more accurately like this:
    [​IMG]
    Avoider, Rogue Trooper and phreeky like this.
  14. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    But your opinions don't count.
  15. phreeky likes this.

luthatron \o/

luthatron

luthatron \o/

54,153 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    lol
    phreeky likes this.
  16. Stringz

Stringz

Stringz

1,797 posts
    Since Jul 16, 2001
    So where's this freshness of which u speak?
  17. ChewyJetpack Dancefloor geometry innovator

ChewyJetpack

ChewyJetpack Dancefloor geometry innovator

2,659 posts
    Since Feb 18, 2014
    @DJfreestyle will you please just fuck off and stop trying to convince everyone you are anything but a deluded amateur bedroom producer who can barely string a sentence together, let alone a track? You need to go see your GP, maybe get some counselling or something. Also leave my inbox alone ffs.

lolfreestyle.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  18. Standby, Rogue Trooper and phreeky like this.

luthatron \o/

luthatron

luthatron \o/

54,153 posts
    Since Feb 3, 2004
    Signed to renegade hardware.

Gets angry PMs from bouncy castle hire and wheel chair repairs lol.
    Standby, Rogue Trooper and phreeky like this.
  19. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    Renegade 80s.
  20. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    Enjoyed the track then "winner"
  21. Chann3l and Rogue Trooper like this.

ChewyJetpack

2,659 posts
    Since Feb 18, 2014
    The stupid thing is that if he spent his time reading up on how to actually write music, and actually focusing on trying to improve, he'd probably be decent at it by now. God knows he's had enough years to do it, but instead he's decided to jump head first into the rose tinted delusion of prodigious musical prowess that you get when you write your first track, and ever since then he's decided to spend his energy trying to prove it to everyone else with fictitious numbers and bullshit. It's fucking tragic.
    Chann3l and Rogue Trooper like this.
  22. ChewyJetpack Dancefloor geometry innovator

ChewyJetpack

2,659 posts
    Since Feb 18, 2014
    I didn't even click it.
  23. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    Renegade 60s
    Sorry my mistake.
    Glad you loved the track, but your going to have to dig deep into them pockets for that 69 pence ANOTHER WIINER.
    LaterZzzz
  24. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    No of course you dident lol
    "Winner"
  25. DJfreestyle Original forum pleaser geezer

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    I can write, I can produce leagues above anything your capable of, have you listened back to your so called tracks?
    O yes sorry you have, I've seen your 4 plays a month on Spotify,
    "Winner"
    With armour.
  26. ChewyJetpack Dancefloor geometry innovator

ChewyJetpack

2,659 posts
    Since Feb 18, 2014
    why hasn't anyone signed you then?
  27. ChewyJetpack Dancefloor geometry innovator

ChewyJetpack

2,659 posts
    Since Feb 18, 2014
    actually fuck it i cba to hear the answer. congrats mate, you're the first person to enter my ignore list.
  28. Sokora Oh hai.

Sokora

Sokora Oh hai.

2,289 posts
    Since Aug 18, 2007
    Can someone ban this fucking idiot? It's become tiresome now.
  29. Paravoid likes this.

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    What's tragic is that you are constantly trying to find ways how to get the sales I'm getting, you seem to think it's some kind of glitch because your only friends "internet friends" have not got the balls to just say how much they like my tracks, your the last person I'm competing with, my toilet aliases are out selling all your tracks 1000/1.
    I made tracks on my OLD iPhone 4s that are streaming 20k a month and selling 100s.
    So your going to say " it's not about figures?"
    Well if it's not about figures = payments why don't you give all your royalties to the needy? O that's because your yet to even hit any minimum threshold of payments to receive any money, I'm currently receiving 5 regular payments a month, who knows I may get 6 soon, and as much as I make professional sounding music for myself, it's the money that keeps me doing the extra miles with more releases, you bang on like your some kind of hot shot when in reality you find it hard to please your internet friends let alone the global listeners and music buyers, I have aliases with the strangers names and tracks name releases than google can't find, but you know what? Them fucking random tracks I put out are selling more than most labels artists put together bar the artists at the top of dnb's ladder.
    As you have been rude to me and I have held my toung for long enough I feel the need to give a little back, as a very nice member advised, give them both barrels and move on...so what I have to say to you, your music is badly produced, your in the very early learning stages of production as you don't know what works and what don't, you mixes show that you don't know how to use any effects other than the standard sound ones, and even them sounds are not only weak but simply used with no effort put into creating a sound, yiur arrangements are beyond basic and although you could say there are rules and it's musically correct yours have no feeling or quality, your sub bass mixes in your tracks faze, your drums are weak, your sound choices are a poor version of what's been done a million times before, your mastering clips like hell, and although some non producers / and Internet friends on doa may disagree with me, the facts are, you don't sell many if any at all, your streaming stats are worse than my kids label, and the global audience agree with me.
    So "dickhead" it don't matter who you think likes your tracks OR what nob of a label would sign your garbage, it's simply shit.
    I won't drop names about what labels like line as I don't give a shit as I can do everything for myself more than some fucking 60 year old Dj dropping my track in a pensioners rave.
    I decline selling the rights to my tracks as I see that as selling my soul, the way to get respect IF THATS WHAT YOUR AFTER is to do it in such a way as NOT put down your fellow producers "ME" but to establish a following you don't know what their internet user names are such as some nobs here, DONT put down a track and be cruel to producers like me for your own gain, and definitely done slate things like my labels as I started my digital label off BEFORE EVERY SINGLE DNB LABEL OUT THERE, and that "DICK HEAD" is why my tunes sell, wether you or bob like my tunes or not, I have knowledge and skills that keep my BUSINESS running, and it took me a long time, I also had loads of labels and big artist to compete with, and of course many little pussies like you to deal with on the way, and that was one of the reason I strived on and on AND ON to reach today, when you have accomplished just 1% of what I have your be happy, I've had 7 tunes "VINYL" signed and released, i pressed my 3 releases, and other shit you dream of doing, so you fucking little dick, don't step up in a forum slating what I'm doing like your something, BECAUSE YOU my dickhead friend are shit.
    Now fuck off.
    Paravoid likes this.
  30. Paravoid likes this.

DJfreestyle

1,460 posts
    Since Jul 27, 2007
    Use your ignore button you muppet.
    Paravoid likes this.
Music Discussion