I got into it with some SJW feminists in a comment section.

Off-Topic | Jan 10, 2017

1. artificial knox

artificial

artificial knox

21,125 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    So basically I said monolids were sexy and exotic and that I think the double eye lid surgery was stupid, they should be proud of such an attractive trait, note, I didn't state a race, I stated a trait. I find many traits to be exotic, from red hair to super dark skin, but for whatever reason they took offense and attacked me, the first thing to come out of their mouth "why do white men think they're the center of attention" and "fetishizing" and "everything is exotic unless you're white"

little did they know, Im not a white man, so when I revealed that I was a minority, the feminists got quiet, literally, it went from an onslaught to instant mute. [​IMG]

Its funny because I've been with almost every race, and I've heard it said to me or whatever, and never took offense, but I guess if you're a white male, you're not allowed to highlight things like this? man yall have it rough, now I'm starting to see why this whole MGTOW is emerging.
  2. NickVari, Jimmy Crack and darf-fader like this.

cool mr croc een bolleke alstublieft

cool mr croc

cool mr croc een bolleke alstublieft

32,846 posts
    Since Apr 12, 2004
    south jersey witch?
    short jowelled female?
    shite jew fuck?
    she judo fight?
    NickVari, Jimmy Crack and darf-fader like this.
  3. Ray Dalio

Ray Dalio

Ray Dalio

2,448 posts
    Since Aug 1, 2016
  4. Rogue Trooper, Alert1 and sicduk like this.

mreznik

mreznik

mreznik

255 posts
    Since Nov 13, 2014
    :laughing:

I never get nice comments about my pasty skin, jealous over here.

Better check your micro-agressions though bro, comment sections are SJW turf now.
    [​IMG]
    Rogue Trooper, Alert1 and sicduk like this.
  5. NickVari and Alert1 like this.

artificial knox

artificial

artificial knox

21,125 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    but you might get a comment on your blue eyes or something, but I dont think you'd get mad about it, the hell are they so angry about, its a compliment, they didnt like the word exotic.

hmmmm

exotic
    1.of foreign origin or character; not native; introduced from abroad, different from ones self.

now if I called the person exotic, I could see that being a little offensive, but I didn't call ANYONE or RACE exotic, I called a characteristic exotic.....because it is. and I also said it was sexy and attractive, I didn't say on a male or female, or anything, I meant as a whole, so how the hell am I being a fetishist? I find traits on all races even my own exotic. I think Alek Wek has a very exotic and sexy skin tone. If someone says something on me is sexy and exotic, Im like [​IMG]
    NickVari and Alert1 like this.
  6. mreznik

mreznik

mreznik

255 posts
    Since Nov 13, 2014
    How'd you know my eyes were blue?
  7. artificial knox

artificial

artificial knox

21,125 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    I said 'or something' as in something else.
  8. mreznik

mreznik

mreznik

255 posts
    Since Nov 13, 2014
    Less spooky than I was hoping tbh
  9. NUTTAH imo

NUTTAH

NUTTAH imo

11,075 posts
    Since Apr 12, 2001
    totally agree about the eyelid surgery, seems stupid to me. Same with all that whitening shit they put on their face as it just looks strange especially when not applied to the nexk, when I was in Asia they were fascinated by how white my skin was after a cold winter over here ("can I touch your arm?"!) and the blue eyes were constantly commented on
  10. JStyle kata ton daimona eaytoy

JStyle

JStyle kata ton daimona eaytoy

5,423 posts
    Since Feb 23, 2006
    racist
  11. artificial likes this.

Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

249 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    ahahahaa..That's funny as hell....I think most of them are just man-haters. They have some pretty good clips on youtube of them getting told-mash-ups...Pretty funny. They just need a good lay....straighten 'em right out..
    artificial likes this.
  12. Tomlinwellsly

Tomlinwellsly

Tomlinwellsly

27,269 posts
    Since Oct 28, 2002
    I think people who spend every spare second they have arguing on the internet get so entrenched in it and so sick of hearing the same old counter arguments (whether they're legit or not) that they start to lose sight of what's an acceptable comment or opinion and what isn't, because they're on auto-defense mode, which makes almost anyone irate.

Check your privilege artificial :slayer2:
  13. nise1, Straylight, Meckler and 8 others like this.

Alert1 Oblivion Fringe

Alert1

Alert1 Oblivion Fringe

1,898 posts
    Since Aug 12, 2004
    it must be sad/exhausting for people to become so obsessed with being offended by everything

[​IMG]
    nise1, Straylight, Meckler and 8 others like this.
  14. JStyle likes this.

mreznik

mreznik

mreznik

255 posts
    Since Nov 13, 2014
    Lol ffs
    JStyle likes this.
  15. Don Trump President Elect

Don Trump

Don Trump President Elect

59 posts
    Since Jan 6, 2017
    You are beginning to see how tough it is to in the majority. It ain't no party let me tell you. Try being in the elite. They hammer you from all sides including the back if you get my meaning.

Being rich, white and powerful ain't what it used to be. :puppy:
  16. eventualdecline Smothered Hope

eventualdecline

eventualdecline Smothered Hope

9,970 posts
    Since Sep 4, 2001
    I think many people have identity problems and will pop off the moment anyone mentions something which may erode what little self esteem they do have.
  17. TERRA FORMING

TERRA FORMING

TERRA FORMING

13 posts
    Since May 3, 2016
  18. _3v

_3v

_3v

147 posts
    Since Dec 13, 2016
    Ktt Smiley's in 2016 :jordanlaff: :dead:
  19. Tesse_9 A Place in the Sun

Tesse_9

249 posts
    Since Jan 3, 2017
    Reminded me of Trump ..lol.

<insert triggered gif>
  20. ADA_ADA and H-Arms like this.

sour boy Old Member

sour boy

sour boy Old Member

1,652 posts
    Since Jun 11, 2002
    So the moral of the story is that you sound like a white guy?
    ADA_ADA and H-Arms like this.
  21. Alert1 likes this.

Vydx

Vydx

Vydx

2,266 posts
    Since Jul 13, 2014
    It is, (these) people ascribe to the negative every time an individual who either is or is seen to be part of a "hated" group even does nothing but breathe.
    Alert1 likes this.
  22. sour boy likes this.

artificial knox

artificial

artificial knox

21,125 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    pretty sure text don't have sound breh.
    sour boy likes this.
  23. krs one's nose champion bubbler

krs one's nose

krs one's nose champion bubbler

4,489 posts
    Since Feb 21, 2004
    i don't think you're wrong but would you really talk to a ging and say they had exotic hair :laughing:
  24. Meckler likes this.

artificial knox

artificial

artificial knox

21,125 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    long time no see. and yes I would. Always thought that chick from xfiles had exotic hair, not so much the freckly nerdy kind of gingers. :teeth:
    Meckler likes this.
  25. krs one's nose champion bubbler

krs one's nose

krs one's nose champion bubbler

4,489 posts
    Since Feb 21, 2004
    lol she's a fake redhead, like emma stone

sup you in la stil ?
  26. artificial knox

artificial

artificial knox

21,125 posts
    Since Aug 25, 2002
    nah man been living in china for almost 5 years now lol. random. haa where you at?
  27. artificial likes this.

ChavXL Drinking the banner ads

ChavXL

ChavXL Drinking the banner ads

33,308 posts
    Since Feb 6, 2005
    Just the usual language policing bullshit. it doesnt matter that you were just posting an honest positive opinion, it's the fact you used the "wrong" words that matters.

Yeah, straight white guys have to put up with this more but it's not a big deal really. A small price to pay to maintain the hetero-blanco-patriarchy
    artificial likes this.
  28. artificial likes this.

Kabal Professional Procrastinator

Kabal

Kabal Professional Procrastinator

313 posts
    Since Mar 30, 2016
    I miss the days when straight white males had all the power. Now we only have most of it, it sucks.
    artificial likes this.
  29. Rebelrunt and paigalushus like this.

frq_b viable female

frq_b

frq_b viable female

13,525 posts
    Since Jun 14, 2002
    hmm...so many things to comment on here (not confrontationally, just observations):

- i have monolids. my mother has suggested i get blepharoplasty (double eyelid sx), but not insistently / seriously, and really, i can't be fucked to have non-essential sx.
    - i sometimes wish i did have them, so at least my goddamn eyeliner wouldn't get fucked up in the creases. :burn:
    - asians, afaik, are the only race to have monolids, and so with the common fetishisation of asian females, i can see why some SJWs (social justice warriors) took offense.
    - that being said, they were also incorrect in assuming that you are white.
    - THAT being said, don't be telling me that black dudes don't fetishise being with asian chicks either.
    - THAT being said, i also recognize that black dudes are fetishised in their own right, b/c you all have big dicks apparently. :eek:
    - i think the main thing though, is not to especially highlight any 'traits' which are either biological or stereotypical of specific races (e.g., monolids & big dicks), and just like people b/c they're good people.
    - i say this b/c i have been on the receiving end of attention solely based on my race, and that sort of relationship (friendship or sexual) never feels quite as genuine or secure.

ain't no white people saying "breh" :teeth:
    Rebelrunt and paigalushus like this.
  30. phreeky and artificial like this.

mundos

mundos

mundos

8,266 posts
    Since Aug 31, 2006
    Anything can be exotic.

Switzerland is exotic to someone from Brazil.

Also is it really fetishization just to like a particular physical feature? I don't think so. You could argue that anything you find physically attractive, you are fetishizing.

No way you should get the eyelid surgery. I hate it when people do that shit. It's almost as bad a skin lightening.
    phreeky and artificial like this.
Off-Topic